Version 3.3.1 Update
- Quitter Bonus System:
- For those who /q (quit) to avoid arrests or hits we’ve something new in store!
- For Cops/LEO: Whenever an arrestable wanted player quits the game while there are cops within his peripheral range, the cops will now get a quitter bonus cash, the amount of which will be deducted from the quitting player.
- When the quitter returns in game, he’ll find himself in jail for 60 seconds while still being wanted.
- For Hitmen: Whenever a player with hit quits the game while there are hitmen within his peripheral range, the hitmen will now get a quitter bonus cash, the amount of which will be deducted from the quitting player.
- When the quitter returns in game, he’ll NOT be in jail. However, the hit on him would continue to remain active.
- All players can now enter & drive the previously mission specific locked vehicles. However, to do those missions, the restrictions remain.
That means, anyone can now drive Ambulance, Bus, Trucks, Dodo, Burrito, etc; but will not be able to start missions if they don’t meet the required criteria.
- /GPS List has been updated.
- Vehicle owners are required to /park their vehicles at a reasonably proper & sensible locations so that they don’t cause inconvenience or obstructions in game. Such erratically parked vehicles will now be towed away by your admins.
- Possible proper locations to /park your vehicles: At your home, Common parking lots, etc.
- Improper locations: On Gang zones, at public places (like LVPD, Hospitals), Near dealership spawn points, At player/interior checkpoints, etc.
- Updated Police Tutorial & Restructured the Cop Ranks.
- /GTOP now shows the Gangs’ ID & Tag.
- Players entering locked vehicles can now see who owns the vehicle.
- Billboards edited.
Keep yourself updated by downloading our android app from Google Play Store (click here)
O jogo e bom
Je cherche un server fr