Version 3.1.2 Update
By: denNorske & dB.
- Fixed stat loss bug. It will now show you an error if there is something wrong and ask you to reconnect. Isn’t that awesome? No more stat loss whoop whoop!
- “Fixed” Blowjob and edited blowjob message(s).. ehe? You better figure out this one.
- Regulars player lounge (The RPL) is now normally enterable. The “hit” bug is eliminated.
- /stats [player] – xp will now show the correct XP and not your own one.
- Lotto bugs has been fixed. At least, I “bet” it is.
- Players can no longer blow jails if they are not in LVPD. Lazy people, huh?
- Speedometer now shows in private cars as well!! Why wouldn’t it? What did you do to it?
- Gangwars are now lost/ended even if you press F4 when you die. Stop cheating!
- Fixed a bug with forklift missions’ achievements.
Additions and changes:
- MMB arresting has no time limit.
- Arresting in races has been disabled.
- Payday benefits (payouts) will be a tiny bit higher now. (Yes, more cash on you).
- Blowjobs cost a slight bit more, and they have…. TAXES!!
- Player join and leave messages added to chat! Now you can stalk everyone
- Added teleport anticheat that works (Amazing, huh?)
- Added checks so that hackers can’t use special vehicles (Rhino, hunter, hydra) if they lack the required XP. This has been tested and is super effective.
- Tweaking of the EMP class.
- Secret Service can no longer be tracked with /i (/info). They are Illuminati 120%
- Tweaks has been done to improve the login-performance. Now you can log in even faster, hopefully with less lag.
- In order to use the Special LEO classes (FBI, CIA & Army) you will need the following in addition to the relevant XP:
- FBI: 50 Cop Arrests OR 100 Cop Kills
- CIA: 75 Cop Arrests OR 125 Cop KIlls
- Army: 150 Cop Arrests OR 200 Cop Kills
- Reecy’s memorial has been removed – as she is still alive and in good shape.
We are already planning on our new 3.2.0 update, which will be a bit bigger than this.
It includes a re-design of our GUI and several system improvements.
Thanks to SFB for helping us with the testing.