Version 3.2.1 Update
- Wanted players CANNOT randomly attack or DM among themselves anymore.
- An announcement also appears every time you spawn in game.
- The rules have accordingly been changed in /rules.
- Announced on LVCNR App, Discord, Server, Wiki & Forum.
- On violation, you are liable to get punished. “I didn’t know” won’t work.
- Added Unfair kill/death system. So, If a cop/LEO kills another cop/LEO or an innocent civilian:
- The player’s death is not added to his death-count.
- The amount taxed on death is refunded immediately.
- The killer is fined +2 score & 10 XP for the unfair kill.
- The killer does not get the kill-count.
- However, sufficient protection to genuine cases has been ensured and the auto-cop ban is optimised based on the killer’s police stats like cop-kills & arrests.
- Demo Video:
- The speedometer can now be hidden in /settings.
- /tie without ID will tie the nearest person.
- /tk without ID will ticket the nearest person.
- Added /player command:
- This returns your nearest player ID & Name.
- Added /wantedplayer command:
- This returns your nearest wanted player ID & name. Specifically useful for cops.
- Vehicle /lock system fixed
- The Air Fuel CP infinite repair bug fixed.
- Bank robbery timer duration increased. Now you don’t get teleported outside without completing your robbery.
- A few Anti-Cheat fixes.
Keep yourself updated by downloading our android app from Google Play Store (click here)